From: Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2007 2:54:20 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Snow day
Kathy, I make small cards - a little bigger than business card size that
contain name, picture, and cultivation info for all our MG nursery plants
and
for all the plants I sell at my own April plant sale. I attach them to
the
pots with a nylon tagging gun.  Yes, it can be time consuming, but keeps
me
off the streets in the dead of winter!

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5