Re: new pics added

Ahh- looks can be decieving. He is a lunatic siamese- he's terrified of the doorbell, but will attach any throw rug available. Pesters the heck out of my older cat, I swear it is just because he's bored. He's spent an entire day in a kitchen cabinet- when all he needed to do was push the door open (no latch). He's also the biggest luv-bug imaginable and sleep glued to me at night. My favorite is when he runs top speed through the house sounding like a herd of elephants and meows at the top of his lungs. I grew up with a siamese- so I knew what to expect when we rescued him and no one claimed him.

Theresa

james singer wrote:
Neat pictures. Calvin is really quite aristocratic, I think.