Re: new pics added

The rainchain replaces the downspout and directs the water down to the ground, either to a rain barrel, dispersion bowl, or in my case the drainage system to the street. I think they originated in Japan and they do sound nice, but look better than downspouts in my opinion too.

Theresa

P.S.  Pretty obvious me and my sister are related huh?

Donna wrote:
thanks for the 'green' pictures.... been awhile since I seen that here as
everything is white currently, even falling from the sky at the moment.. LOL!
I have never seen those rain chains.... any purpose other than a noise maker?
Do they end up collecting water somewhere down the chain?.... cute in any
case...

Great picture of you and your sister....
Donna

----- Original
Message ----

A little spring for those of you in the snow.  And a pic of my
new rainchain I installed this afternoon afterwork.
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/tchessie/album/576460762383034514

Theresa