Re: new pics added

Must be why I never have seen them here..... plenty of thunderstorms here....
They definately look better than a downspout....

Donna

----- Original
Message ----

It does catch the rain- it attached to the hole where a
downspout would
ordinarily go.  There is some splash out from the cups if is
rains hard
enough- but I'm ok with that and we don't really get much in terms
of
torrential downpours here.  No thunderstorms in Sacramento.

Theresa