Re: Nobody said Squinty...

Reminds me of the time a couple of weeks ago when our Jane
missed her leap onto the kitchen counter because of some
pans there, and fell into the open dishwasher.  She had
trouble getting out - dashed off downstairs and hid for
the rest of the day.  She hates to be laughed at under
any circumstances, and I'm sure that under the gray fur
her face was very red.

In a message dated 02/19/2007 1:38:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,