Question for you all, what kind of washer/dryer do you have or want?   If you
have it, are you happy?   What is the best feature?
     You know when one goes they all go.   We replaced our furnace last
spring but I won one.   Late last fall we replaced the refrigerator and now it is
the washer and dryer.   I have never had anything but Maytag and have been
fully satisfied with each.   My current set is 21 yrs old.   Maytag, Iowa owned in
the past, have had some real problems recently and I am leaning not to
purchase another.   Energy efficient and reliability is the top requirements

 Check out free AOL at
http://free.aol.com/thenewaol/index.adp.  Most comprehensive set of free safety and
security tools, millions of free high-quality videos from across the web,
free AOL Mail and much more.