Re: Washer/dryer

Can't remember how long I've had my Maytag, but it has been
great.  Can't even remember when we had to have it serviced -
better knock on wood.  I had a Sears once and hated it.  We
will be refrigerator shopping soon.  What do you recommend:
Auralie

In a message dated 02/20/2007 5:58:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,