From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Aplfgcnys@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 4:03 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Washer/dryer

Can't remember how long I've had my Maytag, but it has been great.
Can't even remember when we had to have it serviced - better knock on
wood.  I had a Sears once and hated it.  We will be refrigerator
shopping soon.  What do you recommend:
Auralie

In a message dated 02/20/2007 5:58:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,