Re: Washer/dryer

I bought a used Maytag recently to replace my Maytag that I had had for over 30 years. I am still happy with my Maytag washer. I have heard horror stories about the front loading washers.... they mold along the front. I have always had a Kenmore dryer.... probably 30 years old now but still going... and have had several Kenmore refrigerators. I have had to change because of size or color of different houses not because the fridge wasn't ok. I think buy the machine that you can get worked on locally... I can still get Sears to come out but have found a man that will fix almost anything. He used to work for a local appliance store.
that is my 2 cents!
Tricia
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 6:02 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Washer/dryer

Can't remember how long I've had my Maytag, but it has been
great.  Can't even remember when we had to have it serviced -
better knock on wood.  I had a Sears once and hated it.  We
will be refrigerator shopping soon.  What do you recommend:
Auralie

In a message dated 02/20/2007 5:58:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,