To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 7:58 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Washer/dryer

In a message dated 2/20/07 10:53:52 PM, pdickson@sbcglobal.net writes:

I think buy the machine that you can get worked on locally

Tricia, we don't have a problem with available repairmen however the Maytags are so easy to work on my husband could take care of the few things that went
bad.
    There is a class action suit against Maytag and the ft loading machine
Neptune.
    Ceres