From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of pdickson
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 8:18 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] where did everyone go?!?

It is 60 here this morning.  I got my snow peas planted last week so
maybe I will get some before it gets too hot.  I have potatoes ready to
plant but my mom always said plant on March 17th.
We are suppose to have bad tornado like storms this evening with high
winds then Saturday is suppose to be good again.  I am hoping to go to
OKC to a House and Garden show tonight while the weather is not good
then home to work in the yard tomorrow.
My husband got a pre-emergent put down on the grass...  and the extra
acre.
We have to be diligent about pre-emergent to keep down the grass burrs.
I hope we get some rain on it tonight.
So much to do.... I did get out and cleaned the old burned foliage from
the Lenten Roses (Helleborus orientalis).  I hope they get to bloom this
year.
I can see daffodil foliage but still very short.  I need to cut back
some overgrown prowis castle artemesia.  I like to leave it as winter
cover but now it gets to looking pretty bad.
I wish everyone a great weekend to work in our gardens!
Tricia
zone 6b