From: Theresa W <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent:
Friday, February 23, 2007 4:40:30 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Testing

Yeah- the
lack of rain this year is what makes me nervous!  Since I'm
fully aware that
we'd be a desert without irrigation!

Theresa

sundrops@earthlink.net wrote:

Lynda, let us know how you like Vista.  I am nervous about having to
> switch
in the next year or so.
>    Only a couple messages on the list yesterday --

Had a little snow in the Sierra foothills here yesterday.  Have had
> only
about 50% of normal rainfall so far.
Original Message ----- From: "Lynda Young" <lyoung@grindertaber.com>
"Gardenchat@Hort. net" <gardenchat@hort.net>
> Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007
6:35 AM
> Subject: [CHAT] Testing
>

>> Just installed a new computer using
the Vista operating system here at
>> work.
>> Just checking to make sure I'm
still connected - no emails from you guys