From: Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Saturday,
February 24, 2007 7:58:24 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] garden show

I've received
many ads in the mail for the Vita Mix over the years but as I
recall, it's a
pricey mixer.  Does look nice though.
Our H&G show starts Thursday.  I've got
about 100 bulbs to package this
wekend for it, fortunately made the
label/fact sheets in advance.  There are
far fewer hort speakers this year,
but I hope to get most of my MG ed hours
in on Saturday.  MGs get into the
show free but there's still parking to pay

I also have to coordinate
and write orders for about 10 of our display
gardens this weekend.  Once
again, several did not bother to hand theirs in
by the deadline, though they
had 6 weeks to figure out what they wanted.
When we all met in January, I
gave a presentation on some of the plants we
are offering in the MG nursery
next year and I was surprised that they put
many of those plants on their
wish lists.  That will make my ordering easier
since the nursery plants were
ordered last September.

neIN, Zone 5