To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2007 9:22 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] garden show

I love attending garden shows this time of the year and 'smelling' green.
They start next weekend around here for the next month or so....

BUT.... I
got an ad for a sort of chain store this week.... they have their PLANTS on
sale.... geraniums, stella de'oro, flowering clematis, boxwoods, spirea,
lilac, cypress, purple fountain grass..... DUH!... this is zone 5, everything
is frozen and we are having a major winter storm this weekend.... they are
REALLY rushing the season this year.....I am looking at holding some of these plants for close to three months before they could be put in the ground here
based on our last frost date..... geesh.

Donna