From: Zemuly Sanders <zemuly@comcast.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Date: 2/24/2007 10:24:06 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] garden show

You are not kidding there. The Home Depot near me has put all their tropical plants outside because it was in the 60s one day. (I think they are all dead now.) My girlfriend, who is the area manager for another
huge
Tennessee nursery said the HDs in the Memphis region wanted three semis (trucks, that is) full of spring annuals delivered this weekend. It's February, for pity's sake. DUH. There are, however, some people who
will
buy and plant these flowers; then they will want their money back because all the plants died.
zem
zone 7
West TN