Re: garden show/parking

No, that does count for volunteer hours though, which is why I have so many volunteer hours. Education hours must involve class time, lecture, listening to a speaker. Several years back he did allow me to use the Ohio Short Course Trade Show as ed hours though. It was a real learning experience for running the nursery even though I didn't listen to any specific speaker on any particular subject.

neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2007 9:57 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] garden show/parking

hum.... doesn't all the research you do on plants for the
labeling/descriptions/growing info count towards your hours? Geesh, the hours
you spend doing that are definately considered educational?

And I would love
to only have to pay 6 for parking.... last garden show I attended at Navy Pier in Chicago it was more like 20.00.... actually 18 something... sigh, cost more
to park than the entry fee....