From: Judy Browning <judylee@lewiston.com>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent:
Sunday, February 25, 2007 7:47:01 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] roll call time!
We've had a rash of bad accidents here, but none involving folks I know.
Weather has been OK. Some freezing, but warms right up again. I'm driving to
work as the sun is coming up now. Just in time for daylight saving time to
plunge me into the dark again. Anyone have an opinion on the earlier date
for
starting DST? I find it harder to adjust each year.
Judy B z6 Idaho
-----