Re: roll call time!

I don't like switching, either. Fact is, the clock in the bedroom is still on daylight savings time.

On Feb 26, 2007, at 12:50 PM, Bonnie Holmes wrote:

I wish we would just move it up and forget it.  I have a hard time
adjusting but time is relative, afterall...just what we say it is. I just
don't like the switching back and forth.

Bonnie Zone 7/7 ETN

[Original Message]
From: Theresa W <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Date: 2/25/2007 10:18:36 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] roll call time!

I just wish they'd make DST go away all together.  I hate adjusting to
the time change, and the whole concept of pretending it is a different
time than it actually is for a couple of months has always seemed odd.

Theresa- who seems to be rather grouchy because she's catching a cold
and will be spending all day tomorrow in a conference.

Judy Browning wrote:
We've had a rash of bad accidents here, but none involving folks I
know.
Weather has been OK. Some freezing, but warms right up again. I'm
driving to work as the sun is coming up now. Just in time for daylight saving time to plunge me into the dark again. Anyone have an opinion on the earlier date for starting DST? I find it harder to adjust each year.
Judy B z6 Idaho
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrea Hodges" <andreah@hargray.com>