Re: roll call time!-DST

hum.... are you trying to be rational?.... and easy compromise?.... makes way
too much sense for the powers that be.

For me - due to work schedules, I am
never home during the week during day light unless it is mid summer.  I am out
the door at 5ish and don't get home till 6ish.... Thankfully, my office has a
lot of windows for my sunshine fix.

Donna