help needed

Help!  I need to come up with a flower show theme!  Our daylily club will
have a show this summer with three classes of designs.  I have to write the
descriptions (read nobody else wanted to do it).

Gotta be simple.  Any ideas?  Auralie, do you have some sort of list with
show themes?

I've been working on the show schedule today.

Thanks for your help,

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
 Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)