Re: roll call time!

Ouch...sounds like rough weather.  Sure wish we could share a little.  We
are still 5" below normal and much warmer than usual.  Coming home from
yoga today I noticed the fields have turned green.  I also purchased some
runuculas...just wanted a little patch of bright color between now and
Easter...although my candy tuff is beginning to flower.  I think I am ready
for spring cleaning.

Bonnie Zone 7/7 ETN