cabin fever

Of course it finally stopped raining today- when I had to be inside with work all day. It is supposed to be raining again all weekend. Enough already- rain at night or during a work day!! I need some outside time! Perhaps some of my angst is from spending hours in the social security and DMV office this week to get my name changed. What a pain- but at least those parts are done. I guess I can get passport photos done this weekend.... And paint (I have like 3 projects going at once right now...) But really- I just want to be out in my garden and in the sun.
Grumble, grumble, you'd think I lived in Seattle.....