Re: Happy Birthday Jesse Rene'!!

Wow...those jerks!...and I thought California was the more laid back
state...land of granola eating hippy types! LOL. They are way too
uptight out there. And heck yes...it's more expensive in California. I
live in Oklahoma Dave...I share the highway with guys on tractors and
people riding horses. AND...my husband "has ways" of getting most of the
tickets off of his record. And sometimes, the daughter finds ways of
talking the guys out of giving him a ticket. If the cop is "No Slack
Jack" then forget about it. Small town. Not as small as Mayberry...but
close. It's the home of Will Rogers....nuf said? (laughing)

David Franzman <dfranzma@pacbell.net> wrote:
  OMG! The only reason I was happy to see Jason leave for the Navy was so
that I could stop making payments on his insurance. I really couldn't
even fathom making payments on six kids accidents or no. Honestly you
folks are either rich as all get out or there's a real difference in
what insurance costs here versus there. Just Jason's insurance was $3k.

You folks must also have different laws regarding tickets. Here, they'll
take your license away. I hadn't had a ticket in 20 something years and
then I bought a new car and because I wasn't used to it (and I didn't
see the cop) I got two tickets in about four months. To add insult to
injury I received a letter from the state saying I was a dangerous
driver. Boy, was I peeved! Did they send me something before the tickets
that said "Hey David Franzman, you haven't had a ticket in 20+ years.
You are truly a remarkable fellow." NO! They did not!

DF

David