Re: Happy Birthday Jesse Rene'!!

Yeah, they do.  I haven't been to the DMV since I was in my 20's.  My picture is kind of scary.  Like I just got out of prison.

DF

----- Original Message ----
From: Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2008 2:37:05 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Happy Birthday Jesse Rene'!!

Happy birthday Jesse, may your increasing age bring with it a reduction
in your insurance!!
My husband's relatives all have an affinity for car crashes. Fortunately
he seems immune. We won't even get in the car with his sister.
David, don't they let you renew your license by mail when you're a good
driver? I haven't had to go to the DMV in YEARS. I figured that was my
reward, I gaze at that photo and think about how young I looked.
I have had one ticket. And I learned my lesson. When you're driving home
from work on the back roads, and you see 3 cops pulling over speeders
when you haven't seen a police car out there for six months...don't
think to yourself "How many could there be?" Because there's at least
one more.

Cyndi