Re: Re: you ok?

Actually, there have been real super-dooper horror problems here for people's drivers licenses. Indiana is attempting to meet the fed requirements and are revoking THOUSANDS of licenses for technicalities. Additionally, they are cross referencing databases w other states and revoking licenses of those who lost any drivers license in any other state as far back as 20, 30 years ago. On top of that, if you even have a name similar to someone in another state who has had problems, they'll yank your license. You end up needing a lawyer to straighten out the mess, and even then it can take years - w/out a license.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 8:29 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: you ok?

Glad to hear you are safe.  The pictures shown are just devastating.

 Donna

Zemuly Sanders <zemuly@comcast.net> wrote:
 I'm replying to the list, Miss Pam. Yes, I am all right. I worked at the
polls yesterday and didn't get home until after 7:30 p.m. The weather was a wild ride, to say the least! We had a fire radio at the school where we were voting and the alarms were going off on top of one another. There were storms
all around us, but none hit here. We didn't even get much rain, and I was
happy we missed the baseball sized hail. The thunder storms that happened
when the second wave of the storm came throught about 11:30 p.m. were awesome. The worst was just east of me and the sky looked like New York harbor on the 4th of July. We were lucky in that we never lost power so I was able to keep
up with everything. I surely was tired today.
zem