Re: Chicago

Congrats on the son's graduation Dave.

David Franzman <dfranzma@pacbell.net> wrote:
  Hey folks

We could use some guidance here. Next week we're travelling to Chicago
to watch my son graduate from basic training and since the only time I
have visited that city was when I was going somewhere else I'm looking
for a few suggestions that Linda, Jason and I would enjoy visiting. I'm
sure there isn't much in the garden line this time of year but that
wouldn't make Linda and Jason overly happy anyway. So, for you folks
that know the windy city and can make some restaurant suggestions that
would be great.

Thanks guys

DF

Jesse R. Bell