Re: Chicago

there is one of those down here and it is great!

Sure, I know a bunch of great steak houses, italian resturants and
various ethnic foods... but they are all at least 30 miles south of
chicago....

  I rarely go into the city.. actually avoid it.

Hey Cathy, what is the name of that famous Chicago pizza place... uno
something?? He really should try some of the tourist food.... Billy goat
tavern for a greasy burger.. LOL!

  Donna

Cathy Carpenter <cathy.c@insightbb.com> wrote:
  If you like Italian, Bocca de Peppo (again, west off Michigan, north
of Chicago River) offers family style Italian dining in an atmosphere
that can only be described as "eclectic". And the food is pretty good,
too!

Cathy, west central IL, z5b