From: Jesse Bell
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Friday, February 8, 2008 11:20:29 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Chicago

Noooooo...I'm terrible at math. But I have to take college algebra to
finish my degree. Ughhhhhh. I'll have to have my kids help me cause I
haven't had to do this stuff in YEARS.

David Franzman wrote:
Will do Jesse and thanks. We're just really looking forward to seeing him again. He's a good kid.

Next he goes to S.C. for 18 months and since Linda and I have never been
and would love to visit we'll be dropping in on Andrea and her dogs.

Ok, tomorrow I have the big teacher test we have to take here called the
CBest Test. Wish me luck. Does anybody know how to do long division?
I've forgotten.

DF