Re: [Fwd: Fw: Winter]

Lovely here, 50s & little wind. We had severe wind last week & had a pine tree come down parallel to the west side of the house. 10 feet on the other side were the neighbor's house & cars. I really feel blessed there was no damage. I've been looking at that tree for a couple years, thinking I needed to have it taken out. Moot point now.
Judy B z 6 Idaho
----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa G." <macycat3@sbcglobal.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 3:55 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] [Fwd: Fw: Winter]

I has be gorgeous here all weekend too. I love spring- especially when it comes during winter!

Theresa

Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT wrote:
I can't even imagine. I gripe about being cold here but there's no
comparison.
At the moment it's 70F, no wind, and crystal clear for miles.
(That's because we got our furnace fixed, and we don't need heat now...
:-)

Cyndi