Re: what kind of mulch???

But OSHA doesn't like sand due to who knows why....

  We use glass beads in our sandblasters.

  Donna

  I remember reading once that ground up glass was being used in lieu of
sand in asphalt mixes for highways, driveway, parking lots, and such. I
wonder if it still is, or if that was just another uneconomic brain
child of the recycling frenzy of the 70s-80s. Sand has got to be one of
the least expensive raw materials ever.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.1 N, 82.4 W