Re: Lone Ranger

When I smoked a pipe it was nothing unusual for some one to come up to me and remark on the smell of my pipe, tell me of memories of a grandfather or uncle... the tobacco I smoked smelled like burnt sugar, or cotton candy... Gave it all up about 5 years ago now.. still miss my pipe. Not so much the tobacco.. but the pipe was a companion. My ex wore white shoulders perfume and powder... pink box sat on the dresser. Could only be purchased in better bit department stores back then.. now it is at the corner drugstore.
   Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana

Subject: Re: [CHAT] Lone Ranger

Ahhhhhhhh....you softy. Music, and smells can do that to me too. To this
day, if I smell White Shoulders perfume I think of my grandmother. And
she used to wear "Evening in Paris" which I don't think is even around
anymore. And the smell of pipe tobacco will stop me in my tracks if a
smell a certain kind. Reminds me of my grandfather.

 And music does that to me too.