Re: what kind of >tummy

MY CAT DOES THAT TOO. She licks the hair off the back of her front legs.
Looks like somebody shaved her. I took her to the vet. No mites, no
allergies, no fleas....just anxiety. So they gave her a "kitty downer".
That lasted about 3 days, and she was right back to doing it. She has
"issues" and just gets her knickers all twisted up cause my 3 indoor
dogs like to chase her. They would never hurt her...they just like to
psych her out and make her run - because "they can..ha, ha, ha". So, I
have created a room that she can get to, and the dogs can't...that way
she can get away from them while I'm at work. It seems to help her some.

Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net> wrote:
  Theresa,
Odd that you should mention this. Just this morning I noticed that Jack is
sporting a lush, thick, tummy full of fur after years of nakedness. I tried
everything including Valerian and Bitter Apple with little luck. My vet
said it's just an anxiety sort of thing. Something was bothering him. He's
older and calmer now.

It's not something really to worry about other than the increased fur he
ingests creating hairballs. It's not like he has to be concerned about life
in the frozen Tundra.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5