Re: Lone Ranger

I am loving these stories!!!  How funny.

Gene Bush <genebush@netsurfusa.net> wrote:
  Tabu was pretty wicked... I still remember the smell and the taste... had an
edge like oranges to the taste. I was very easy to manipulate... just dab at
bit here and there and that was where I would be.. all over here then
It is still out there in drugstores.
Also Emerald by Cody........
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc