Re: Exercise

Me too. Although I have to admit that once I scrolled down, I wasn't sure I could make it up again.

On Feb 14, 2008, at 5:08 PM, Pam Evans wrote:

That's great - I'm all over that program - LOL

On 2/14/08, Eva Tompkins LaBonte <evatesq@gmail.com> wrote:

HA! HA! HA!
That's awesome!

Eva

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 1:45 PM, Cathy Carpenter <cathy.c@insightbb.com>
wrote:

My brother sent this to me.... cute.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b

Begin forwarded message:

Subject:Exercise

The older we get the more important it is to incorporate exercise
into our daily routine. This is necessary to maintain cardiovascular
health and maintain muscle mass.

If you're over 40, you might want to take it easy at first, then do
more repetitions as you become more proficient and build stamina.
Warning: It may be too strenuous for some.

Always consult your doctor before starting any exercise program!

SCROLL DOWN.......

NOW SCROLL UP..

That's enough for the first day. Great job.

Have a glass of wine.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2/12/2008 3:20 PM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2/12/2008 3:20 PM

--
Eva

Zogby Poll: Obama Cruises in Election Match-Ups against McCain, Huckabee
while Clinton lags, losing to McCain and barely leading Huckabee
http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=1449

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX