RE: Finally made it back!

Sounds like one of our local churches...a couple of people got rid of the
best ministers they have had...now, they want him back!!!  My bookclub just
finished "The Girls Who Went Away; the hidden history of women who
surrendered children for adoption in the decades before Roe v. Wade", by
Ann Fessler.  I think you might find it very helpful.  From what I learned
from the book, you have done the best thing.  We have an adopted daughter,
wonderful for us, but I had accepted the common belief and had no idea that
surrendering a child was so painful.  This book was certainly an eye
opener.  The pain for these women interviewed was as much if not more than
some women suffer after an abortion.