Re: Thanks so much for the warm welcome back...

And remember.. the Lord is forgiving.  Be yourself, do what's right and all will be fine in his eyes.... and who else's matter?

Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:
  So happy to have you back dear. And remember that those who engage in
slander and inuendo will indeed reap what they sow. You keep taking the
high road and everything will be ok!

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A