Fw: Daddy's little girl

Fwd: Daddy's little girlJust a giggle.

Subject: Fwd: Daddy's little girl

One day my mother was out and my dad was in charge. I was maybe 1 and a
half years old. Someone had given me a little 'tea set' as a gift and it
was one of my favorite toys. Daddy was in the living room engrossed in
the evening news and my brother was playing nearby in the living room
when I brought Daddy a little cup of 'tea', which was just water. After
several cups of tea and lots of praise for such yummy tea, my Mom came
home. My Dad made her wait in the living room to watch me bring him a
cup of tea, because it was 'just the cutest thing!!' My Mom waited, and
sure enough, here I come down the hall with a cup of tea for Daddy and
she watches him drink it up, then says, 'Did it ever occur to you that
the only place that baby can reach to get water is the toilet??'

--
  Darla