From: Zemuly Sanders [mailto: zemuly@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 15:16:39 -0600
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Lone Ranger

My grandmother made doilies. I still have a lot of them, and I have her
them. <br>She could crochet cotton thread without even looking at her
----- <br>From: "Richard Apking" <redfour@omni-tech.net><br>To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 11:13
perfume I remember best was a product called Ben Hur. I <br>> bought
some for my mom for Christmas one year, and she actually wore it to
that's <br>> showing a lot of love. Happy Valentines day to all of you,
and if I had <br>> it you all would get at least a quart of Ben
That really takes me back. I think I was<br>>> given about six bottles
and/or boxes of

dusting powder for my<br>>> high-school graduation. I thought it was
pretty dull even then.<br>>> The scent that really turned me on was
"Tabu" (or was it spelled<br>>> Taboo?). During the WWII years that one
was very hard to get, but I had <br>>> been given a small bottle brought
back by a soldier<br>>> returning from Europe. I thought I was the cat's
pajamas!<br>>> Auralie - who has just really dated herself as the oldest
member<br>>> of this list.<br>>> In a message dated 2/12/2008 6:11:02 PM
too Jim and Jesse-there are certain songs/smells that take me right
Paris" too Jesse. Amazing how these <br>>> things get us.<br>>> Of
course I really didn't like my grandmother so that's not one of the

artists on the red carpet at the Grammy <br>>> Awards. Go to AOL Music.

    http://music.aol.com/grammys?NCID=aolcmp00300000002565)<br>>><br>>>