Re: Finally made it back!

Andrea and all:  It already feels like home again here.  Thanks to all for the welcome.

Blessings in Christ's mercy,

 --- On Mon 02/18, Andrea Hodges < andreah@hargray.com > wrote:
From: Andrea Hodges [mailto: andreah@hargray.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 08:48:08 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Finally made it back!

Welcome back to us Melody! Let me second everyone's well wishes and say
I'm <br>so sorry for all that you've had to go through. I have to echo
Zem in saying <br>are you sure you're not really southern.........;-)
Looking forward to your <br>posts! You truly have been
Sanders" <zemuly@comcast.net><br>To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent:
Sunday, February 17, 2008 4:30 PM<br>Subject: Re: [CHAT] Finally made it
has certainly had a <br>> soap opera like quality of late -- are you
sure you are not really a <br>> southerner? I thought we had the most
Original Message ----- <br>> From: "Melody " <mhobertm@excite.com><br>>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>> Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 4:23
Friends: It has been a

long time but I finally made it back to the<br>>> list! I have missed
you guys so much...and since I no longer have a<br>>> second job working
for the church I figured I can finally have the time<br>>> again to keep
version I can of what I've been doing <br>>> since I left the
list...<br>>><br>>> * Finished the third year of my Ministry formation
program<br>>> * Got a new puppy: chocolate lab named Zeke; born June
2007.<br>>> * November broke my right ankle/foot.<br>>> * Became a
grandma! Sophia Grace born on November 15.<br>>> * Lost a young friend,
Tonya, to suicide December 1st.<br>>> * Lost my job at the church just
before Christmas because a couple of<br>>> parishioners got very nasty
in their objection to us not forcing Meg to<br>>> give Sophie up for
adoption.<br>>><br>>> * My husband's Uncle Red died unexpectedly
December 23rd. His wife Janet <br>>> had just buried her brother that

* December 29th my older brother Greg was murdered at a truck stop
in<br>>> Michigan, stabbed in the heart with a hunting knife by a fellow
Meghan's friends, Dave, killed <br>>> himself.<br>>> *The evening of his
burial I broke my left ankle/foot.<br>>> *The next day I took a leave of
absence for a month from my nursing job <br>>> at the
version...sometimes I wake up and find<br>>> myself wondering how did I
end up in the middle of this soap opera that<br>>> my life has turned
into? And more importantly, how do I get out? I am<br>>> pinning all my
hopes on being able to work that one out in my garden<br>>> come
springtime. If this miserable winter of ours ever ends...more snow<br>>>
than we've had in many years, lots of ice storms, and record cold
really have missed the joy

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com