Fwd: President's Day

To: cornergar@aol.com, melwatrous@aol.com, taber97@mchsi,
  karenclevidence@yahoo.com, jhoetker@aol.com, waybar49@comcast.net,
Subject: President's Day
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 21:01:32 -0500
From: fiwatrous@aol.com

For President's Day, my Pre-Kindergarten teacher had her class of 4 and 5 year-olds complete the following sentence:

"IF I WERE PRESIDENT, I WOULD...................."

Keeping in mind that these children will be one day running our country, here are their answers:

Rachel: "Stop the fighting.? The President would be the only one with weapons."

Forrest:? "Give out sandwiches and hot dogs to everyone."

Drew:? Make a law against killing geese.? Make people pay the government less money."

Allie:? "Make new laws.? Work to save the dolphins."

Sam:? "Stop the bad guys."

Audrey:? "Make sure everyone has enough food."

Anna:? "Make people stop having servants."

Clarke:? "Make people stop smoking because my uncle wouldn't stop smoking and he died."

Kasey:? "Save people."

Cameron: "Stop all the bad guys.? I would stop people from making fun of others."

Nikhilish:? "Save the rhinos and stop all fighting."

Jessica:? "Protect swans."

Jacob:? "Make people pay more taxes so I could have more money."

Ryan:? "Make a law that there would be no weapons."

Misty:? "Help my Mom stop smoking."

Eva:? "Live at the White House."