Re: Chicago again

Texas is high on electricity anyway, but I would not think you would pay
that much without A/C.
We pay between 30-50 for gas (heat and stove) and 50-300 for elec.  (A/C
etc.). Depending on season.  We have solar powered hot water  heater, and are
seriously thinking of getting Solar elect.  period.  Our electricity is outragious
here, and is constantly going  up every 6 month to a year.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 2/20/2008 7:46:14 PM Central Standard Time,