From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Jesse Bell
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2008 12:12 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Surprises

OH man...there's nothing sweeter than a bottle baby though. I used to
bottle feed our baby goats when that happened...and I just fall in LOVE
with them. And it is so wonderful to watch all the babies in the spring
just hopping around all over the place.

Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil> wrote:
  We'll watch but it will probably do fine. Both our other ewes have
raised triplets without us supplementing. Each triplet birth seems to be
that way too, with one smaller. The triplets have to take turns nursing
of course and are likely slower-growing than twins, but since we're our
own market that's okay.
Bottle-feeding is a real PITA so we don't try it unless one is obviously
not getting enough.

Cyndi