Re: Winter Gardener

She is very classy
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2008 5:11 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Winter Gardener

LOL!  I love the gardening snowlady.

 Donna

Chris <chrispn@optonline.net> wrote:
 Dear All,

About 5 of snow has fallen so far today, so I decided to get out and shovel
my walk while the snow was still light to lift. Wouldnt you know, it was
just the right kind of snow for making a snowperson! So, instead of
shoveling, I began rolling the snow! Now mind you, I am a 58 year old
without a child in sight, but I just couldnt resist! If I had been teaching
today, I would have taken my class outside to do the same!

I am sitting here shivering as my corduroys are damp from the snow, but I
just had to share my winter gardener with you!

http://www.msnusers.com/DAYLILYROBIN/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=9

Welcome back David and Melody!

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York