north wind perennials

I'm getting ready to order plants for the display gardens soon. Whenever I get a request for plants seen in Wayside or Park catalogs, I try to find a better source. Someone asked for 6 Hosta Blue Mouse Ears, so I checked my North Wind Perennials catalog. (North Wind, pka Plant Pics, pka Shady Oaks) and they had it for 2007 but I don't have their 2008 book yet. So I sent them an email request.

Then I got to wondering if they might finally, after something like 5 years, finally have decided to put up a web site. Looks like they did, but they're sort of slow at getting it in working condition.

As seen on http://www.northwindhorticulture.com/1838765.html
the formula is there for entering plant specifics, but no plants. Some pages do have plants and pics, but no prices yet.

Thought some of you might be interested.

neIN, Zone 5