To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2008 5:16 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Plant Orders

I have also thought of going to Kitty's garage sale..... but seems something is always happening that weekend...

 So when is it Kitty?

 Donna

Sheri Ann Richerson <SheriAnnRicherson@exoticgardening.com> wrote:
Speaking of plant orders, Kitty will you be having your sale this spring? Do
you have a date yet? I missed it last year completely and I would love to
know what you are selling this year when you get a chance.

Thanks,
Sheri

Sheri Ann Richerson - Author of Magical Gardens and Perspective Visions:
Enigmatic Masterpieces!

Don't miss the ultimate website for the truly obsessed plant-a-holic!

Make a difference! Plant-A-Row For The Hungry Ask me how!