Re: Plant Orders

Well, I have seen my name pop up couple of times now
On the road quite a bit of late. The slide presentations are coming to an end shortly and it will be staying here for the spring season. Have two more presentations to go yet... March 1st in Warsaw, IN for Master Gardeners. March 7th or 8th at Morton Arboretum. They are working with Fine Gardening for a 2 day symposium. Then no more until September in Ohio for PPA.
   Have not had much time to do more than read what  you guys are up to.
I have placed one order thus far this year for my personal garden. However, I was lucky enough when putting nursery inventory together that I ended up with a lot of goodies that I will probably use around here "for my display gardens" ;-))
   Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Petersen" <chris@widom-assoc.com>

I have not ordered perennials from a mail order nursery for a few years. The
last time was from Gene.  I've got to dig out his lovely catalog ASAP! By
the time I usually get around to ordering, things are sold out!
Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)