Re: Plants Ordered

I've tried to grow Agastache 'Ava' twice.  It makes it until about August
1st then croaks (raised bed so no drainage isses).  Since your summer heat
is less intense, it should do quite nicely there.  It's a gorgeous plant w/
nice gragrance.  Loved your pics BTW!   I will be interested to hear how
'Ava' does up there.  I'm sticking to salvias.  They can handle the heat.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX