Re: new cover

As usual, I went a little crazy, even after I pruned my wants to my budget.
Anemone multifida
Aster "Purple Dome" (I hear there is a pink one available - anyone have experience with it?)
Echinacea 'Magnus' (order every year to replace losses)
Ajuga 'Silver Beauty' (I still keep hoping that DH will finish the train garden.)
Asperula odorata
Chrisogonum 'Allen Bush'
Solidago 'Little Lemon'
Tiarella cordifolia
Tradescantia 'Blue Stone' and 'Red Grape'
Cematis 'Niobe'
Arisaema triphyllum
Asarum canadense
Heuchera 'Dale's Strain'
Lilium superbum
Viola pennsylvanica
Carex appalachica
Carex oshimensis 'Evergold'
Clematis addisonii
Fargesia rufa
Helianthus augustifolius
Ligularia japonica
Salvia azurea
Viola pedata 'Eco Artist Palette'
Hypericum kalmianum 'Ames'
Hamamelis 'Autumn Embers'
Cornus alternifolia 'Golden Shadows'
Magnolia x 'Butterflies'

Would welcome any feedback, even if it does result in major scrambling to revise planning and siting.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b