Re: new cover

Oh my!  My heart goes thump a thump.  Wish I could grow an Agave like that!

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 7:01 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] new cover

Yeah - thanks Jim, I kinda thought so too.  If I don't manage to kill it,
you've got first dibs on a "pup" if it makes any.  I've already got a
chimney flue liner full of potting soil and lava sand all ready for it.

Oooh! That agave is really interesting looking, Pam. If it turns out
half as nice as the catalog picture, it's a keeper for sure,

On Feb 24, 2008, at 12:02 PM, Pam Evans wrote:

> I got mine about a week ago, but then I placed an order about a month
> ago.
> 2 salvias (what else) and a hardy (for here) Agave.  New one called
> Quadricolor - incredibly interesting looking.
>
> On 2/23/08, Cathy Carpenter <cathy.c@insightbb.com> wrote:
>>
>> I got mine a while back. Could ID all the faces except for the guy in
>> the upper right....
>>
>> Cathy, west central IL, z5b
>>
>> On Feb 23, 2008, at 9:42 AM, Kitty wrote:
>>
>>> Can't wait for new PDN:
>>> http://www.plantdelights.com/Catalog/Ghosts/s08cover.php
>>>
>>> Kitty
>>> neIN, Zone 5