Re: Fwd: Colorado

That's pretty funny.  A meat eating vegetarian.  Too funny.
  I have a license plate frame on my car that says "VEGETARIAN - old Indian word for bad hunter".

Cathy Carpenter <cathy.c@insightbb.com> wrote:
  Well, I sent that midwestern thing to a Colorado friend and he
returned the favor!

Cathy, west central IL, z5b

Begin forwarded message:

Jesse R. Bell